I support and mentor overwhelmed business owners and leaders to take back control of their mental wellbeing, develop success enhancing mindsets, and nurture robust and resilient roots for exponential growth.
I work with business owners to change the internal culture of their workplaces around mental health and emotional resilience, working towards a happier, healthier, and more profitable working environment.
Who Are You?
You are a highly ambitious and driven individual whose passion for building a business and making money is non-negotiable. You are also a ‘flawed’ human being who has (gulp) emotions and feelings, fears and insecurities, down days and dog days.
You’ve flirted with mental distress in the past, are prone to anxiety and depressive thoughts, and know, deep down, that you should look after your mental health a little bit better than you do, but are not quite sure how or where to start.
Not just that, the normal ‘therapy’ routes don’t quite sit comfortably with you. You need to marry your entrepreneurial values with your emotions, and work with someone who understands your struggles and is able to put them in the context of your environment.
How Can I Help?
As a highly ambitious and driven individual my passion for building a business and making money is also non-negotiable. I am also a flawed human being who has spent many years hunting down the secrets to understanding, balancing and leveraging emotions in a challenging and demanding environment.
This has led to the creation of the KAN Approach, which does exactly what it says on the tin – it helps you to develop the skills needed to positively manage your mind, no matter what hardships and challenges you are facing.
What do you achieve working with me:
- Identify key areas of your emotional framework which are sabotaging your progress, and rebuild them to create a more robust and beneficial framework which aids, rather than derails, your progress.
- ‘Put to bed’ past issues and traumas, to help declutter and clarify your cognitive processing skills for better opportunity seeking and decision making.
- Develop and nurture the different mindsets and mindset skills crucial for your success.
- Work on past or existing mental health issues (depression, OCD, anxiety, etc) and inoculate against further distress.
- Overcome the many conflicting emotions that arise, and spin them to your advantage.
- Empower through loosening your desire for control.
- Using language to improve emotional resilience, build stronger relationships, and side step conflict.
- Fire fighting techniques to deploy in the moment while restructuring a solid emotional framework.
- Deep dive into building confidence, self-esteem, imposter syndrome, ‘fake it til you make it’, power posing, and all other issues relating to that sense of self.
If you would like to get to grips with your emotions once and for all and would like to understand if the KAN Leaders Mental Strength programme is the right fit for you and your expectations, simply book a call with me direct by clicking this link. I look forward to speaking with you soon.