Ugggghhhh – the holiday hangover is lingering, and already the good intentions are beginning to wane.
No sooner are those resolutions made, that you realise that you’ve set yourself up to fail.
The top 10 resolutions are:
Learn a new skill or hobby
Live life to the fullest
Save more money / spend less money
Spend more time with family and friends
And only 46% of people ever succeed in keeping these resolutions (one does wonder what the benchmark is).
But we’re not an either/or species.
Our lives run around in circles, go over humps and bumps, take sudden and unexpected diversions, hit brick walls or trip over hidden pot holes.
While a resolution is a great reset of the new year, all it really represents is our overwhelming need to gain clarity and focus on moving forward once again.
If you didn’t have the mental skills to change forward before Christmas, you’re not going to suddenly acquire them again after 1st January.
But you can give yourself a kick start.
I’m offering 90 minute £99 individual coaching sessions to help you kick start your emotional wellbeing.
During these sessions we will aim to burrow through to the nub of your negative emotions and structure of strategy that will form the foundation fo an emotionally healthier future.
This will help you start the year with a greater clarity of mind, irrespective of what is going on in the outside world.
It will set the tone for you being able to…
- Dig down deeper into your cognitive reactions and learn new ways of thinking and processing which are much more stable, productive and helpful.
- Unpick bad habits and damaging, unproductive behaviours and plan out new timetables and schedules to help you build better, more productive habits and behaviours.
- Identify key areas of your emotional framework which are sabotaging your progress, and rebuild them to create a more robust and beneficial framework which aids, rather than derails, your progress.
- ‘Put to bed’ past issues and traumas, to help declutter and clarify your cognitive processing skills for better opportunity seeking and decision making.
- Develop and nurture the different mindsets and mindset skills crucial for your success.
- Work on past or existing mental health issues (depression, OCD, anxiety, etc) and inoculate against further distress.
- Overcome the many conflicting emotions that arise, and spin them to your advantage.
- Empower through loosening your desire for control.
- Using language to improve emotional resilience, build stronger relationships, and side step conflict.
- Fire fighting techniques to deploy in the moment while restructuring a solid emotional framework.
- Deep dive into building confidence, self-esteem, imposter syndrome, ‘fake it til you make it’, power posing, and all other issues relating to that sense of self.
Click here to book and pay for your session. It will first take you to a Stripe payment page, and you will then be directed to the booking page. If you have any problems at all, or if you would like to call and book with me direct, then just give me a call on 07904 345354.